These Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders are so delicious! It’s an easy crockpot recipe that you can toss in your slower cooker in the morning and have a scrumptious dinner ready later.
Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders
I love crockpot dinners! There is something so satisfying to having dinner finished before lunch. This recipe has so many flavors I love… pineapples… soy sauce… bbq sauce… all wrapped up in slider sandwiches.
Here’s this great Hawaiian Pulled Pork Slider recipe:
Easy crockpot Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders with a great pineapple tang! A family favorite!
- 2-3 lb Bone-In Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast you could use other pork roasts too
- salt and pepper to liking
- 1 can Pineapple Rings
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon Worcester sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Drain the pineapple juice from the canned pineapple into a measuring cup. ( you should get about 1 cup of pineapple juice)
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, Worcester sauce and BBQ sauce to the pineapple juice. Mix until combined.
- Place the pork roast into your crockpot. Season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Pour the pineapple juice mixture on top.
- Slice about half the can of pineapple rings into chunks and add to the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours and low for 4 hours.
- (This is my preferred method for cooking roasts in a crockpot. You can easily do 8 hours on low though).
- Once finished use two forks to pulled apart the pork. Remove the bone. Allow the pulled pork to sit in the juices for another 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve on sliders or larger sandwich rolls. I top with a pineapple ring and some fresh cilantro.
Look at how juicy that pork roast is!
If you love a pulled pork sandwich you’ll want to try out this easy slower cooker recipe. I hope you get to try it soon!