Happy Monday Friends! I’m excited to be teaming up with 29 incredibly talented and creative bloggers to share some fun neighbor gift ideas. Make sure to check out all the ideas below and visit everyone’s blogs for all the details. Today I’m sharing with you guys the cutest gift idea perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas… Mason Jar Cinnamon Crumble Apple Pies and a cute FREE Christmas gift printable.
Crumble Apple Pie
I love apple pie with crumb topping. As soon as September hits I want all things apple and pumpkin. This apple pie is SO easy to make.
I made this with refrigerated pie crust. You need to find a round object that is 2 times the height of the jar + the width of the base. For mine that was 5 inches. The lid to my flour canister was the perfect size.
I was able to easily cut out two and then I re-rolled out the dough for the 3rd piece. With a double pie crust you can get 6 circles. Gently press the crust into the base of each of the 6 mason jars.
I used canned apple pie filling too… like I said… super easy! I filled the jars about 3/4 full so there’s space for the cinnamon crumble.
Then scoop this delicious cinnamon crumble topping on top of each mason jar.
Mason Jar Cinnamon Crumble Apple Pies
- refrigerator pie crust
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon butter chilled - cut into cubes
- Cut out pie crust for mason jars and add to the mason jars.
- Add apple pie filling to the mason jars on top of the pie crust, about 3/4 full.
- Add flour, sugars, salt and cinnamon to a food processor. Pulse till combined.
- Add the chilled butter and pulse till the butter is in small bits. About 15-20 pulses.
- If you don't have a food processor this can be done with a fork as well.
- Add crumble on top of pie filling.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
Make sure to not over fill the jars. You want to be able to place the lids on for delivery.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
And I’ve got this super cute free Christmas gift printable for you guys. You can click here to print yours off…
Now make sure to check out all these other great neighbor gift ideas…
Thanks for stopping by friends!