Happy Friday Friends! I’m so excited today to be participating in the Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner and today I’ve got an oh-so-yummy pumpkin dessert to share with you guys. Mini Pumpkin Spice Cakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing … are you drooling yet?
Mini Pumpkin Spice Cakes
Mini food is so fun! These pumpkin spice cakes are moist and full of delicious fall flavors and paired with rich cream cheese icing with a hint of cinnamon is perfection.
One of my favorite parts of fall are the pumpkin treats and these do not disappoint.
Mini Pumpkins Spice Cakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing are a great dessert option on Thanksgiving for all the pumpkin lovers.
Here’s the yummy recipe and below you’ll find everything you need for your Thanksgiving dinner from décor, to recipes, centerpieces, printables and more. You don’t want to miss out on what all these awesome ladies are sharing!
Mini Pumpkin Spice Cakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree canned
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine the first five ingredients (dry ingredients) in a bowl and whisk till combined.
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, pumpkin, sugar and oil. Mix on low to medium-low speed till combined.
- On low speed, add the dry ingredients to the mixer. Mix till combined.
- Spray your mini bundt pans with spray oil. Pour batter into pans and fill to approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before using a butter knife to loosen around the outside of the cake pans. Dump over and let them cool.
- Add cream cheese and butter to a mixing bowl and beat on high for 1 minute.
- Add powdered sugar and mix on low till combined and then on high for 1 minute.
- While the mixer is on low, slowly drizzle in the milk. Mix till combined. Add cinnamon and mix till combined.
- Drizzle Icing on top of cooled pumpkin spice cake
Please visit the following blogs:
Thursday, November Fourteenth:
Table Decor and Ideas –
Friday, November Fifteenth:
Main Dishes –
Side Dishes –
Parting Gifts –
Thanks for stopping by friends & have a wonderful weekend!