This Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Galette combines some of my favorite flavors. Flakey pie crust, apples and cinnamon, and cinnamon and cream cheese… some of my favorite things to enjoy throughout the year. I love the ease of making galettes and recently shared my Cherry Cream Cheese Galette, which is perfect for those summer cherries.
If making a pie freaks you out a bit, then this is the dessert for you. I use a store-bought pie crust, making this SUPER simple.
Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Galette Ingredients
You only need a few ingredients for this apple galette.
- pie crust
- cream cheese
- apple pie filling
How to Make Apple Galette
Start by rolling out your pie crust on some parchment paper.
Next in a bowl, put the softened cream cheese, ground cinnamon, egg, and sugar.
Then mix it up!
Time to spread that luscious layer of cream cheese on top of the pie crust.
Now it’s time for the apples! You could make your own apple pie filling, but I went with the can… making this a super easy recipe!
You can see you leave at least a one-inch space around the outside.
Then it’s time to bake! EASY right??
I let it cool for a while so that the cream cheese firms up. It’s great cold or served at room temperature.
Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Galette
- 1 refrigerated pie crust you could make your own if you prefer
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg separated
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Preheat your oven 400°. Prep your cookie sheet by placing a piece of parchment paper on top.
- Take 1 refrigerated pie crust and open it up on top of the parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add your cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and cinnamon. Use your hand mixer to mix until combined.
- Take the cream cheese mixture and smooth on top of the pie crust, leaving about 1 1/2 inches around the outside without the filling.
- Take the apple pie filling and spread it on top of the cream cheese filling, leaving it off the outer 1 1/2 inch edge as well.
- Fold that 1 1/2 inch edge up on top of the filling. Work around until all the edges have been folded on top.
- Use the egg white and brush the crust edges.
- Bake in your preheated 400-degree oven for 20-25 minutes until the edges are started to turn golden brown.
If you love apples check these out.