It’s time for another cake mix recipe and this time I’m sharing a Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe. It’s an easy chocolate chip banana bread that is super simple with only 4 ingredients! This simple bread recipe is so full of banana flavor and your house will smell amazing while it’s baking.
With the kiddos heading back to school and the weather eventually cooler, it’s about to be bread weather… is that a thing? I think it should be because as soon as our temps start to dip I totally get the drive to bake up a storm. Fresh bread is definitely one of my favorite comfort foods to make.
Cake Mix Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
You can whip this banana bread recipe up in just minutes. With only 4 ingredients it’s so quick and it’s even something your kiddos could easily help make.
Here’s what you need to make this Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- yellow cake mix
- chocolate chips
Easy ingredients, right?
Start by mashing your ripe bananas in a bowl. You want those bananas that have the dark dots all over them… those are the super sweet and soft bananas.
Add your eggs and mix to combine.
Then dump in the yellow cake mix. Give it a good mix again until smooth.
Now it’s time for the chocolate chips. Dump them in and fold in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed.
Bake for around an hour and you’ll have this delicious banana bread with chocolate chips.
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3 bananas ripe
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Grease a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, peel and break the bananas into pieces and then use a fork to mash.
- Add the 2 eggs to the mashed bananas and mix together.
- Add the yellow cake mix to the egg/banana mixture. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold until evenly mixed.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 55-60 minutes, until brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.