“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Barilla, but all my opinions are my own. Hi friends! I have one of my favorite pasta dishes to share with you. I love it because it’s great with chicken leftovers, all my kiddos love it and it’s super quick and yummy! Creamy Pesto Three Cheese Tortellini with Chicken… it’s creamy with a light pesto… yummy garlic… oh so good!
Pesto Three Cheese Tortellini with Chicken
Life… super busy right now! I love that I can whip this together in less than 20 minutes.
I usually grill up a bunch of chicken breasts at the beginning of the week. Makes for really easy salads, quesadillas or any other dish that calls for chicken during the week. Other times I’ve grabbed a rotisserie chicken from the store.
For this meal I swung by our local Vons to pick up some Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini, a rotisserie chicken, pesto sauce and a can of cream of chicken soup.
Here’s the favorite pasta dish in our family… creamy, dreamy recipe…
Creamy Pesto Three Cheese Tortellini with Chicken
- 1 bag of Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add your bag of Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini. Boil on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- While your Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini is boiling, add your butter to a pan over medium heat. Once butter is melted add your cooked chicken. Toss about for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the can of cream of chicken soup, pesto sauce, milk and garlic to the chicken. Mix till combined.
- Turn heat to low and let simmer until pasta is done.
- After pasta has boiled for 10 minutes scoop out the pasta and add it to your creamy pesto chicken. Toss it all together and let simmer another minute before serving.
I hope you guys are almost ready for Christmas with one week left and if you’re not, now you’ve got a quick, easy and yummy recipe to fit into your busy schedules.
Thanks for stopping by friends!