Quick and easy appetizers are what you want, right! Something that’s delicious and perfect for a party or hanging out watching your favorite team and this is definitely one of those recipes… Pesto Monkey Bread Recipe!
Pesto Monkey Bread
I am a huge fan of Pesto! I have a favorite premade pesto I buy at Costco. It comes in jar and I’ll break-it-up into 1 cup servings and put them in freezer bags and keep them in the freezer until I need some pesto. Here’s this delicious recipe.
A great appetizer - Pesto Monkey Bread - serve it hot with marinara sauce for dipping!
- 2 cans of refrigerator biscuits
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray your bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place your cut biscuit pieces into the bundt pan.
- Combine your melted butter, pesto sauce and minced garlic into a liquid measuring cup. Stir well to combine. Drizzle the sauce onto of the biscuit slices.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the biscuit dough is fully cooked. Serve hot with your favorite marinara sauce.
I hope you try this great recipe and love it too!
Here’s some other pesto recipes you might love too: