Baked Ravioli with Pesto Creamy Sauce is a great, easy weeknight dinner recipe. If you’ve been following my blog for a while you know I love pesto sauce. I’ve shared lots of different pesto recipes over the years like my Homemade Pesto Sauce and Creamy Pesto Sauce Chicken Lasagna Rollups with Garlic Basil Sauce. This ravioli dish is a one pan dinner, which I personally think is awesome. Add some French bread and a salad and you’ve got a great meal your family will love.
Baked Ravioli with Pesto Cream Sauce
I used a baking dish that is about 8″x 10″ for this recipe, but you could easily use a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
Spray the baking dish well with nonstick spray and add in your cream of chicken soup, pesto sauce, and milk.
Whisk everything together in the dish until combined. Add your refrigerated ravioli to the dish and toss everything around until it’s all coated.
Bake and you’ll have this great pesto pasta dish ready for your family.
Don’t you just want to dip a chunk of French bread into that sauce!
Baked Ravioli with Creamy Pesto Sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 16-20 ounces refrigerated ravioli I used four cheese - you could use frozen just add another 10 minutes to your baking time
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your baking dish with non-stick spray. I used an 8" x 10" baking dish.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, pesto sauce, and milk to the baking dish. Whisk until combined.
- Add ravioli to the baking dish. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 30-35 minutes.