Baked Ravioli with Pesto Creamy Sauce is a great, easy weeknight dinner recipe. If you’ve been following my blog for a while you know I love pesto sauce. I’ve shared lots of different pesto recipes over the years like my Homemade Pesto Sauce and Creamy Pesto Sauce Chicken Lasagna Rollups with Garlic Basil Sauce. This ravioli dish is a one-pan dinner, which I personally think is awesome. Add some French bread and a salad and you’ve got a great meal your family will love.Jump to Recipe
Making the Creamy Pesto Sauce
I used a baking dish that is about 8″x 10″ for this recipe, but you could easily use a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
Spray the casserole dish well with nonstick spray and add in your cream of chicken soup, pesto sauce, and milk. You can make your own homemade pesto with my recipe here: HOMEMADE PESTO SAUCE or you can use storebought. Pesto sauce has such a great flavor! It’s a delicious sauce with fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and olive oil. If you wanted to make your recipe even richer you could substitute heavy cream for the milk.
Don’t you love one-pan recipes! No extra bowls to wash!
Whisk everything together in the dish until combined. Add your refrigerated cheese ravioli to the dish and toss everything around until it’s all coated. You could use any refrigerated ravioli you prefer, spinach ravioli would be delicious with the pesto too. You can find ravioli in most grocery stores’ refrigerated section.
Can you bake ravioli instead of boiling?
YES!!! You can just add the fresh ravioli to this dish – no-boil needed! So you saved yourself needing to wash a pot too! This recipe literally takes just minutes to put together before putting it in your oven.
Bake and you’ll have this great pesto pasta dish ready for your family.
Can you bake frozen ravioli instead of boiling?
Yes, you can use frozen ravioli! Just add ten minutes to the bake time in the recipe below.
- add some bite-sized cooked chicken for a pesto chicken vibe and to add some more protein to your dish.
- frozen peas are a great addition to add some veggies
Don’t you just want to dip a chunk of French bread into that sauce! I hope you get to try Baked Ravioli with Pesto Creamy Sauce soon.
Baked Ravioli with Creamy Pesto Sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 16-20 ounces refrigerated ravioli I used four cheese – you could use frozen just add another 10 minutes to your baking time
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your baking dish with non-stick spray. I used an 8″ x 10″ baking dish.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, pesto sauce, and milk to the baking dish. Whisk until combined.
- Add ravioli to the baking dish. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 30-35 minutes.