I’ve got a quick and easy Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread recipe for you today. This coffee cake uses those refrigerator canned cinnamon rolls and other quick ingredients, perfect for throwing together on a weekend morning to surprise the family.
This fantastic fall breakfast treat can be prepped in just a few minutes.
Making Pumpkin Monkey Bread
The first step is cutting up the refrigerator cinnamon rolls.
Cut each roll into 4 pieces. I find this to be the easiest. I’ll stack about 4 cinnamon rolls and cut them into 4 pieces. Toss into a bowl and repeat until they are all cut up.
Add the packed brown sugar. I prefer dark brown sugar, but you could use light brown sugar if you prefer.
Mix to coat the cinnamon roll chunks with the pumpkin spice pudding mix and brown sugar.
Pour the mixture into a greased bundt pan.
Then drizzle with melted butter all over the top of the cinnamon roll mixture.
Ready for baking! And of how amazing your house will smell while this bakes!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
- bundt pan
- 2 cans refrigerator cinnamon rolls
- 1 box pumpkin spice pudding mix
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup butter melted
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Pop open the refrigerator cinnamon rolls and cut the cinnamon rolls into 4 pieces, placing into a bowl.
- Add the pumpkin spice pudding mix to the cinnamon rolls pieces.
- Pour the packed brown sugar into the bowl also.
- Toss the ingredients in the bowl together and pour into the sprayed bundt pan.
- Drizzle the melted butter on top.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place your serving tray on top of the bundt pan and flip to release the coffee cake.
- Immediately drizzle the cream cheese frosting (included in the cinnamon rolls) over the coffee cake.
I hope you get a chance to try this Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread soon!
Prep in Advance:
You can prep this monkey bread the night before. Follow all the steps up to adding the melted butter. Don’t add the melted butter until just before you bake it. Cover it with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge Remove the monkey bread from the fridge about 30 minutes before baking. Add the melted butter just before baking.
Other Pumpkin Spice Recipes:
- Spiced Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Cream Cheese Maple Icing
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Fries