Healthy Harvest Bars are a delicious fall treat, yet they are healthy! With all the food that surrounds us during the holiday season these will be a welcome wholesome recipe that you’ll love to try.
Healthy Harvest Bars
This bar has lots of variations you can make. My husband makes these throughout the year. Doing the fall/winter months he typically does a combo of pumpkin applesauce but during spring and summer, he rotates and does applesauce and bananas. You can also add protein powder if you’d like some protein in your bars. You’ll see in the recipe below all the various options you have.
A healthy bar that's packed full of all the fall flavors you love!
- 6 cups oats
- 15-16 ounces canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups applesauce
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder optional
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds optional
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds optional
- 1-2 cups protein powder optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl until completely combined.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes until firm.
- We slice into 40 small cubes to have for breakfast or snack.
I hope you get a chance to try this healthy fall treat!
Other Fall Treats: