Do you love rich, chewy fudgy brownies? Love salted caramel? Then you’ll love these Salted Caramel Brownie Bites! They are incredibly easy to make and are the perfect bite-sized treat. There is just something about mini brownies. I think it gives the impression that you can eat at least 3 mini brownies, right? These brownie bites have a wonderful nugget of caramel in the center… making them gooey and so good!
Salted Caramel Brownie
These salted caramel brownie bites are so easy to makes which makes them dangerously delicious! I just adore anything bite-sized. It makes me feel like I can eat more when they are little, right?
How to Make Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
Want to know my secret? A box brownie mix and Rolos… yep… super easy! Add some sea salt and you’ve got a caramel brownie that everyone is going to want to try! I make them in a mini muffin pan to create these mini brownies.
Make up your brownie mix as directed on the box.
Spray your mini muffin tin generously with non-stick spray, so those mini brownies will slide right out.
Fill the mini muffin tins about 3/4 full and then place a caramel Rolo in the center of each brownie.
Sprinkle with a little sea salt and bake.
These are so good while they are warm, but they are delicious cold too.
Delicious Salted Caramel Brownie Bites using a brownie mix and a caramel candy. Great for parties.
- 1 Fudge Brownie Mix and the ingredient needed to make the brownie mix
- 1 bag of Rolos
- sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350. Make up your brownie mix as the box directs.
- Spray your mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Scoop the brownie mix into the muffin tins until they are about 3/4 full.
- Unwrap your Rolos and place 1 in each muffin tin. Place in gently, you don't want to press it down.
- Sprinkle the tops of each muffin with some sea salt.
- Bake for about 22 minutes. Remove and let them cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. If necessary use a knife to loosen from the pan.
I hope you get a chance to try these Salted Caramel Brownie Bites… I bet you’ll love them as much as we do.
Here are some other chocolate and caramel recipes you’ll want to check out: