These Strawberry Cream Cheese Bars are the perfect way to kick off Spring! A delicious creamy cream cheese cookie bar topped with a swirl of strawberries on top.Jump to Recipe
If you love the combo of strawberries and cream cheese, then you’ll definitely want to try these bar cookies!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Bar Cookie Ingredients
- cream cheese
- baking powder
- baking soda
- strawberry jam
Doesn’t that look delicious! I think it’s the perfect strawberry cream cheese dessert.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Bars
- 1 cup butter softened
- 8 ounces Cream cheese softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup strawberry jam I love using the squeeze jam for this
- Preheat your oven to 350° degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- In your mixer, add the butter and cream cheese. Mix until just combined.
- Add the sugar. Mix on medium high for 5 minutes.
- It will be light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla.
- And the eggs, mix on low until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Spread the cookie batter into the sprayed 9×13 pan.
- Squeeze or spoon the strawberry jam into a swirling "S" pattern on top of the batter.
- Use a butter knife and swirl the strawberry jam into the batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool about 30 minutes before serving. It is delicious cold too.
Other Bar Cookies
I hope you get a chance to try these strawberry cream cheese bars soon and please let me know what you think!