These Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats are so easy to make and they are a great fall treat!
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
I love homemade rice krispie treats! Oh the sticky, gooeyness with that great crunch… they are irresistible. But these have a great hint of pumpkin spice that makes it the perfect treat for fall.
These treats combine the beloved Rice Krispie Treats with a fall favorite, pumpkin spice!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 40 regular size mashmallows
- 1 bag pumpkin spice morsels
- 6 cups of rice krispies cereal
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large pot over medium heat melt the butter.
- Once butter has melted add the marshmallows. Stir until almost melted.
- Add the pumpkin spice morsels. Stir until it's all melted and combined.
- Turn off heat and remove the pan from heat.
- Add the rice krispies cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour treats into your sprayed 9x13 pan. Spray your hands with some non-stick spray and gently press until it evenly fills the bottom of the pan.
- Let it cool and then serve.
I hope you get a chance to check out these autumn sweet treat soon!
If you love pumpkin spice make sure to check these out: