Easy to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
Oh this cake! It’s one of my favorite combos – Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake! And it’s an easy cake as you just doctor up a cake mix.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
This cake is so moist and delicious and the peanut butter syrup drizzle just sends it over the top.
Let’s get to this great recipe.
Peanut Butter Chocolate CakePrint Recipe
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 1 small instant chocolate pudding mix 1.5 - 2 oz package
- 1 cup sour cream greek yogurt works amazing too
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray your bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, milk and salt.
- Stir until combined. The mixture will be thicker than standard cake mix.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, until center is set.
- Allow cake to cool 10-15 minutes. Place serving plate on top and invert to remove cake.
- In a glass measuring cup microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds. Stir - if it's not completely melted then microwave for an additional 10 seconds.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter over the top of the cake.
- Allow cake to cool another 30 minutes before cutting.
Servings: 12 slices
Does that peanut butter drizzle make your heart beat just a little faster too?
I hope you love this cake as much as my family does!
Is this instant pudding or regular for the chocolate peanut butter cake?
I love chocolate and peanut butter, so this cake dessert will spoil me 🙂
Learning new recipes is not easy it takes time to achieve that perfect level but if you have good guide everything is possible. Thank You admin
Peanut butter and chocolate is such a favorite flavor combination here!! Maybe I’ll have my teenage daughters make this for me for Mother’s Day. 😉
Mmmm…. this looks good…. nice dessert.