This spiced apple bread is made up of a bunch of easy ingredients that are put together to make a delicious easy bread that is perfect to enjoy during the fall and winter months.
One of my favorite secret ingredients is a cake mix! There are so many great recipes you can make using a cake mix, and this Spiced Apple Bread is one of them.
The spice cake mix has all those great fall flavors already inside, like cinnamon and nutmeg! That helps to make this a great quick bread recipe! Plus it tastes amazing!
- spice cake mix
- vanilla instant pudding mix
How To Make Spiced Apple Bread
Pour the spice cake mix into a bowl.
Add the instant vanilla pudding mix. Whisk together the dry ingredients.
Time for the wet ingredients. Add the water.
Pour in the oil.
Add your cracked eggs.
Stir the bread batter together until smooth.
Cut up an apple, I used a Granny Smith apple for this bread recipe. You want to peel the apple into bite-sized pieces.
Put the apple chunks into a bowl and add some flour. Toss and coat the apples. This helps the apples from sinking to the bottom of the bread.
Add the coated apples to the bread batter and fold them in.
Add the batter to two loaf pans that have been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs.
Let it cool for 30 minutes before turning out the bread and letting it cool on a wire rack. After cooling, slice into your bread. I love it just plain, but it’s also delicious with some butter on top.
I love this bread because it’s so quick and easy to make, it has lots of flavor from the spice cake mix and a little sweet and great texture from the apples. It really is a great fall bread that is perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Easy Spiced Apple Bread
- 2 loaf pans
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix 3.4 ounce size
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup apple peel and cut into bite-sized pieces
- ⅙ cup flour
- Preheat your oven to 350° F. Spray two loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add your spice cake mix, instant pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs.
- Mix together until completely combined.
- Peel and cut up an apple into bite-sized pieces.
- Add flour to the apple chunks, and toss to coat. Fold the coated apples into the bread batter.
- Divide the batter between the two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few crumbles.
- Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.