You all know how much I ADORE paint! Well another one of my most favorite things is CHRISTMAS! I’ve been playing Christmas music for months now (my poor husband)… SO it is with great excitement that I share what is happening over at the DIY Club.
It’s 2 of my favorite things together…. Paint & Christmas! Oh what JOY! You can see below that each of the DIY Club gals is hosting a different theme. Here at Domestically Speaking I am hosting the White Christmas Party. So bring on your projects that involve some paint, have some white and are Holiday related.
Here’s all the details:
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Each of the 12 parties opens on the dates indicated and will end on Dec 18.
2. Link up one or more project tutorials that correspond to the color/finish for each party.
3. You may link up multiple projects to multiple parties.
4. Be sure to include the party button in each post that you link up.
RULES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN:
1. Must be an original project tutorial created by you.
2. Must involve the use of paint and be holiday related.
3. Must involve the color or finish indicated for each party.
4. Must have the party button in each linked post.
5. Must be a subscriber of The Design Confidential
After all of the parties are closed on Dec. 18, we will post a TOP 12 finalist list here at the DIY Club on DEC 20.
One winner, announced on Dec 21, will win 2 gallons of Dutch Boy paint and 6 cans of Krylon spray paint.
Here’s some white holiday pretties to inspire you…
Are you inspired? Link away your white, holiday, painted related goodies & don’t forget to visit the other ladies and link up there as well.