This 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake made with Greek Yogurt and topped with Cinnamon Whipped Topping is amazing! You know those recipes that you make and when you take that first bite you’re in shock at just how good it is? This is one of those! I’m ready to start baking all things pumpkin like my Pumpkin Spice Bread Recipe and my Pumpkin Spice Bars.
Pumpkin treats are one of the best parts of fall, don’t you think? And since this one is so simple it fits perfectly into everyone’s busy fall schedules.
The cake is delicious on it’s own, but I love it with the cinnamon whipped topping.
Here’s the easy-peasy recipe:
Easy Pumpkin Cake with only 3 ingredients including Greek yogurt, perfect for Fall.
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 15 ounce Can of Pumpkin
- 8 ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
- 8 ounce tub of whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 325 for a dark pan and 350 for a light or clear. I used a bundt pan.
- Dump the cake mix, canned pumpkin and Greek yogurt into your mixing bowl. Mix till completely combined.
- Scoop your cake into a greased bundt pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until centers are firm to the touch.
- Let the cake cool for about 10 minutes before inverting onto a plate to cool.
- Add the ground cinnamon to a tub of whipped topping and stir well.
You can check out all my PUMPKIN RECIPES here!