Today I’ve got a great summer cookie recipe. It’s light and fluffy with great citrus flavor… Key Lime Cake Mix Cookies with Icing.
Key Lime Cake Mix Cookies
These cookies are the perfect, easy cookie… great for a treat or dessert.
If you’ve never made a cake mix cookie you definitely need to try it. It has such a wonderful texture… completely a mix between a traditional cookie and cake.
Here’s the recipe…
Key Lime Cake Mix Cookies with Icing
- 1 box of Key Lime Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs till combined.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and place two inches apart on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and cool on wired rack.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk and mix well with a fork. Drizzle the icing on the cooled cookies.
Hope you enjoy it friends!!! Here’s some other great cookie recipes you’ll want to try…